By registering or taking part in this raffle (“Raffle”), all persons participating (“Participants”) agree to be bound by these raffle terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
The Raffle is organised by Al Maryah Community Bank LLC having its registered address at 454 Shakhbout Bin Sultan St, Al Mushrif, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (“AMCB”).
How does the Raffle work?
- Participants are only eligible for this Raffle if the Participant is
- an existing customer of AMCB; and
- meets the eligibility criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions, in each case as determined by AMCB in its sole discretion.
- The eligibility criteria of Participants are that for the period between 01 August 2022 and 31 August 2022 (“Promotional Period”) the Participant must:
- be a resident or citizen of the UAE;
- be a customer of, and maintain an active bank account with, AMCB;
- Spend a minimum of AED 15,000 in foreign currency transaction using their Al Maryah debit card (1 coupon per person).
- not be prohibited in any manner by any person, entity, authority, or law anywhere in the world from participating in the Raffle;
- not be an employee of AMCB; either direct hire or outsource or Board members; and
- not be in default or in arrears on any loan and/or facility from AMCB before or during the Promotional Period or on the date of the Draw.
- Each Participant will be eligible for one entry only during the Promotional Period.
- By opting to participate in the Raffle, each Participant represents and warrants that he or she has met the eligibility criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Participants will be automatically entered in the Raffle if they meet the eligibility criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions.
What is the prize?
- There will be 3 winners, each winning AED 30,000 when spending a minimum of AED 15,000 in foreign currency transaction during the Promotional Period, as determined by AMCB in its sole discretion.
- Prizes will be credited to the winners’ AMCB bank account on the following day of the Draw Date.
How will the Winners be chosen?
- The 3 winners will be randomly selected through a draw management system at AMCB’s headquarters under the supervision of the Department of Economic Development, Abu Dhabi on 9 September 2022 (“Draw Date”). If the draw date falls on a public holiday, it will be conducted on the following working day.
- The winners will be contacted through the last recorded e-mail address or other contact details held with AMCB. It is the responsibility of the Participant to ensure that such details held by AMCB are up to date and current.
- All winners will be required to comply with any formalities required by the Department of Economic Development, Abu Dhabi and AMCB, which may include, but are not limited to, signing a prize acknowledgment form and providing AMCB with a copy of such form. If required, either by the Department of Economic Development, Abu Dhabi or AMCB, prizes will only be released upon AMCB’s receipt of a copy of such prize acknowledgement form, together with a scanned copy of the winner’s Emirates ID, passport, visa, and other supporting documentation that AMCB may request from time to time.
AMCB’s right to determine Winners and change the Raffle
- AMCB has the right to modify the Terms and Conditions including the prizes and eligibility to enter the Raffle and may cancel, postpone, or undertake a re-draw at any time at its sole discretion.
- tamper with the operation of the Raffle or the relevant website or app,
- participate in the Raffle in any manner which may create any prejudice or anomaly in the scoring system or operation of the Raffle; and/or
- breach these Terms and Conditions or any other applicable law or regulation.
- AMCB shall determine a Participant’s qualification for the Raffle under the Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion and any decision made by AMCB shall be final, binding, and conclusive
- Participants agree that AMCB and its affiliated companies and or contractors may collect, use and disclose the Participant’s personal data for the purposes of sending correspondence on products and services, consumer research, promotional and marketing purposes, for the management and administration of the Raffle and to verify if the Participant qualifies for the prize.
- Participants also agree that AMCB and its affiliated companies, business units and contractors may share the Participant’s personal data for administrative purposes, which may involve the storage, use, disclosure, or other processing.
- AMCB will not be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out of organising or holding the Raffle or as a result of the Participant’s participation in the Raffle or as a result of the Participant winning, collecting, or using any prize, or if the Raffle does not run as planned, or for any lost entries.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes the liability of AMCB for
- death or personal injury caused by its negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and/or
- any other matter for which it would be unlawful to exclude or attempt to exclude AMCB’s liability.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UAE as applied by the courts of Abu Dhabi and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Abu Dhabi.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal information, or need additional information, please contact [email protected].