By registering or taking part in this prize draw (“Prize Draw”), all persons participating (“Participants”) agree to be bound by these prize draw terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). The Prize Draw is organised by Al Maryah Community Bank LLC having its registered address at 454 Shakhbout Bin Sultan St, Al Mushrif, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (“AMCB”).
How does the Prize Draw work?
- Participants are only eligible for this Prize Draw if the Participant is
- an existing customer of AMCB; and
- meets the eligibility criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions, in each case as determined by AMCB in its sole discretion.
- The eligibility criteria of Participants is that for the period between 05 September 2021 and 11 October 2021 (“Promotional Period”) the Participant must:
- be a resident or citizen of the UAE;
- be a customer of, and maintain an active bank account with, AMCB;
- maintain a minimum positive bank account balance of at least AED5,000 with AMCB:
- over a continuous period of at least:
- one week between 05 September 2021 and 4 October; or
- three days between 5 October and 11 October 2021; and
- on the final day of the Promotion Period;
- over a continuous period of at least:
- not be prohibited in any manner by any person, entity, authority or law anywhere in the world from participating in the Prize Draw;
- not be an employee of AMCB, any advertising agencies engaged by AMCB, or an immediate family member of an employee of AMCB; and
- not be in default or in arrears on any loan and/or facility from AMCB before or during the Promotional Period or on the date of the Draw.
- Each Participant will receive one entry for each complete multiple of AED5,000 maintained in accordance with paragraph 2 above, up to a maximum of 50 entries (i.e. AED250,000).
- By opting to participate in the Prize Draw, each Participant represents and warrants that he or she has met the eligibility criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Participants will be automatically entered in the Prize Draw if they meet the eligibility criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions.
What is the prize?
- There will be up to 50 winners, each winning a cash prize of up to AED5,000, as determined by AMCB in its sole discretion.
- Prizes will be credited to the winners’ AMCB bank account on the day of the Draw.
How will the winners be chosen?
- The winners will be randomly selected through a draw management system at AMCB’s headquarters under the supervision of the Department of Economic Development, Abu Dhabi on
- October 2021.
- The winners will be contacted through the last recorded e-mail address or other contact details held with AMCB. It is the responsibility of the Participant to ensure that such details held by AMCB are up to date and current.
- All winners will be required to comply with any formalities required by the Department of Economic Development, Abu Dhabi, and AMCB, which may include, but are not limited to, signing a prize acknowledgment form and providing AMCB with a copy of such form. If required, either by the Department of Economic Development, Abu Dhabi or AMCB, prizes will only be released upon AMCB’s receipt of a copy of such prize acknowledgment form, together with a scanned copy of the winner’s Emirates ID, passport, visa, and other supporting documentation that AMCB may request from time to time.
AMCB’s right to determine winners and change the Prize Draw?
- AMCB has the right to modify the Terms and Conditions including the prizes and eligibility to enter into the Prize Draw and may cancel, postpone or undertake a re-draw at any time at its sole discretion.
- AMCB has the right to disregard or disqualify any Participant, in such manner as AMCB deems fit, without giving notice or reason, and without any liability to any person. In particular, a Participant shall not, or procure another person to,
- tamper with the operation of the Prize Draw or the relevant website or app,
- participate in the prize draw in any manner which may create any prejudice or anomaly in the scoring system or operation of the prize draw; and/or
- breach these Terms and Conditions or any other applicable law or regulation.
- AMCB shall determine a Participant’s qualification for the Prize Draw under the Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion and any decision made by AMCB shall be final binding, and conclusive.
- Participants agree that AMCB and its affiliated companies and or contractors may collect, use and disclose the Participant’s personal data for the purposes of sending correspondence on products and services, consumer research, promotional and marketing purposes, for the management and administration of the Prize Draw and to verify if the Participant qualifies for the prize.
- Participants also agree that AMCB and its affiliated companies, business units and contractors may share the Participant’s personal data for administrative purposes, which may involve the storage, use, disclosure, or other processing, or transfer of the personal data out of UAE.
- AMCB may also share Participant’s personal data with third parties to carry out cross-promotions.
- AMCB will not be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out of organizing or holding the Prize Draw or as a result of the Participant’s participation in the Prize Draw or as a result of the Participant winning, collecting, or using any prize, or if the Prize Draw does not run as planned, or for any lost entries.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes the liability of AMCB for
- death or personal injury caused by its negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and/or (iii) any other matter for which it would be unlawful to exclude or attempt to exclude AMCB’s liability.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UAE as applied by the courts of Abu Dhabi and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Abu Dhabi.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal information or need additional information, please contact [email protected]