How does the Raffle work?
- Participants are only eligible for this Raffle if the Participant is
- an existing customer of AMCB; and
- meets the eligibility criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions, in each case as determined by AMCB in its sole discretion.
- The Raffle will run from 01.01.2022 till 31.12. 2022.
- The eligibility criteria of Participants is that for the period between the 1st of each month till the end of the same month (“Promotional Period”) the Participant must:
- be a resident or citizen of the UAE;
- be under 21 years of age;
- be a customer of, and maintain an active minor bank account with, AMCB;
- maintain a minimum positive bank account AED 1,000 AND spend minimum AED 400 to be eligible for 1 entry for the Raffle;
- not be prohibited in any manner by any person, entity, authority or law anywhere in the world from participating in the Raffle;
- not be the child of an employee of AMCB; and
- not be in default or in arrears on any loan and/or facility from AMCB before or during the Promotional Period or on the date of the Draw.
- Each Participant will receive entry in accordance with paragraph 3 above (up to 30 coupons).
- By opting to participate in the Raffle, each Participant (through his/her legal guardian) represents and warrants that he or she has met the eligibility criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Participants will be automatically entered in the Raffle if they meet the eligibility criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions.
How will the Winners be chosen?
- The winners will be randomly selected through a draw management system at AMCB’s headquarters under the supervision of the Department of Economic Development, Abu Dhabi on the 07th day of each month following the start of the Raffle.
- The father or the legal guardian of the winners will be contacted through the last recorded e-mail address or other contact details held with AMCB. It is the responsibility of the Participant to ensure that such details held by AMCB are up to date and current.
- All winners will be required to comply with any formalities required by the Department of Economic Development, Abu Dhabi and AMCB, which may include, but are not limited to, signing a prize acknowledgment form and providing AMCB with a copy of such form. If required, either by the Department of Economic Development, Abu Dhabi or AMCB, prizes will only be released upon AMCB’s receipt of a copy of such prize acknowledgement form, together with a scanned copy of the winner’s Emirates ID, passport, visa and other supporting documentation that AMCB may request from time to time.
AMCB’s right to determine Winners and change the Raffle
- AMCB has the right to modify the Terms and Conditions including the prizes and eligibility to enter into the Raffle and may cancel, postpone or undertake a re-draw at any time at its sole discretion.
- AMCB has the right to disregard or disqualify any Participant, in such manner as AMCB deems fit, without giving notice or reason, and without any liability to any person. In particular, a Participant shall not, or procure another person to,
- tamper with the operation of the Raffle or the relevant website or app,
- participate in the Raffle in any manner which may create any prejudice or anomaly in the scoring system or operation of the Raffle; and/or
- breach these Terms and Conditions or any other applicable law or regulation.
- AMCB shall determine a Participant’s qualification for the Raffle under the Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion and any decision made by AMCB shall be final, binding and conclusive.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UAE as applied by the courts of Abu Dhabi and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Abu Dhabi.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal information, or need additional information, please contact [email protected]