Subscribers shall submit the following documents along with their subscription application forms
For individuals who are UAE or GCC nationals or nationals of any other country
- NIN details
- Passport/Emirates ID
- In case the signatory is a guardian of a minor, the following will be submitted:
- Original and copy of the guardian’s passport/Emirates ID for verification of signature
- If the guardian is appointed by the court, original and copy of the guardianship deed attested by the court and other competent authorities
(e.g. notary public).
For corporate bodies including banks, financial institutions, investment funds and other companies and establishments:
- UAE registered corporate bodies:
- The original and a copy of a trade license or commercial registration for verification or a certified copy by one of the following UAE-regulated
persons/bodies; a notary public or as otherwise duly regulated in the country
- The original and a copy of the document that authorizes the signatory to sign on behalf of the subscriber and to represent the subscriber, to
submit the application, and to accept the terms and conditions stipulated in the Prospectus and in the subscription form
- NIN details
- Foreign corporate bodies: the documents will differ according to the nature of the corporate body and its domicile. Accordingly, please consult with the Joint Lead Managers to obtain the list of required documents
For individuals who are DEWA Employees participating in the Third Tranche
- To submit their EOI along with their corresponding NIN details through the platforms provided.
- To submit an application with one of the receiving banks.
- Passport/Emirates ID.
- In case the signatory is different from the Subscriber
- the duly notarized power of attorney held by that signatory or a certified copy by UAE regulated persons/bodies, such as a notary public, or as
otherwise duly regulated in the country.
- the original passport/Emirates ID of the signatory for verification of signature and a copy of the original passport/Emirates ID.
- NIN details.
Completed subscription Applications must be submitted with full payment of all subscribed shares, to one of the designated branches of the receiving Banks listed in the Prospectus, by the subscriber or through an authorized representative starting from 24 March 2022 and no later than 2 April 2022 with the end of the official working hours. Applications will not be accepted after that date- Please check the important dates below and please check the Electronic Subscription Section in the Prospectus.